Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Sneak Peeks for Fiskateer Charity Camp Crop




We are really starting to pull things together for Camp Crop. Today I worked on things needed to decorate and badges that people will earn Saturday. Time is growing short and I do have nerves on edge, but I am certain that we can finish things off and have a wonderful crop and raise money for the Lupus Foundation of America while, at the same time, meeting new friends and seeing others that we haven't seen for a while. Can't wait to see Rebecca!!!Our auction items list is growing. Leave a comment on any of the crop posts and someone will win a Fiskars tool after the crop. Wish me luck!
Today is a sneak peek of a frame that is loaded with pictures of the Fiskars 360th Birthday Bash, a collection of the dress forms that are finished (more to come) and a movie basket filled with movies, popcorn, tissues ( for those sad moments) and all the goodies a person could ask for to snack on.

13 comments:

Tona said...

Those doll forms are just gorgeous!
The goodies baskets look wonderful too. Wish I was going to be there. :(

Betsy said...

Oh those doll forms are so fun! I so wish I was coming!!!!

Maxine Hodges said...

I wish you both were coming! Tona would love to meet you and Betsy-I can't wait to see you again!

Turtlelady said...

I love the popcorn backet!!! See ya in a couple days!!!!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

OmGoodness look at all thous goodies..I see something snow white inspired..I love it :)

Stephanie said...

Just looked at the weather, I'd say you ordered up a pretty good day. :)
Very excited about the crop, not necessarily the 4 AM wake up call though. LOL

Unknown said...

Everything looks great - I wish I could have helped more. Donna#6036

Patty Williams said...

The doll forms are adorable !

TracyM #6773 said...

Awseome collection of goodies Maxine - you are doing so well and everyone will be bidding on them :)

Just dropped by to wish you good luck for the crop - please don't include me in your generous RAK. TracyM #6773

Mary said...

I wish I could be there!!Looks like alot of great items

Kelly Sas said...

I am wishing you more than luck - I am saying a prayer for you too! This will be an amazing event because of you and the goal. Your BIL would be so proud. Wish I could be there to bid on those doll forms!

Kelly
#6558

Viji Siddharth said...

the doll forms are so pretty! I wish I could be a part of all this

Unknown said...

Everything looks so gorgeous wish i could come and join you sounds like you are having a lot of fun .

Janice 6300