Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 days and counting down to Fiskateer Camp Crop





We are working hard at fixing our doll forms, making badges, fixing lots of auction baskets and trying to organize the decorations. This is proving to be a large, but fun, event. We will have about 60 fiskateers at Camp Crop. All proceeds from the crop is being donated to the Lupus Foundation of America.
I can't wait till it is time! The auction baskets are piling up. Want to give you another sneak peak!!! Suzie has made a red hat hot mama and we have a basket filled with fiskars, orange items and the mickey mouse ears and water bottle from the Florida Fiskars 360th birthday bash!
If you are going to be near Barboursville, WV on Sat, come and enjoy a day of eating, meeting new fiskateers, prizes, auction and, of course, scrapbooking!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving that donna downey purple package *drool*

Unknown said...

I just finished a special orange and green apron! :) Just for the crop auction too!
http://www.fiskateers.com/gallerycontent/mla00055868.jpg

Patty Williams said...

Oh, how I wish I could make it !

TracyM #6773 said...

Oh Maxine your auction goodies are growing bigger and better every day!!!

I sure wish I lived over in the states, I would have made it a road-trip to be part of your Fisk-a-Fun :)

You will definitely have to assign someone to photo duty as so many Fiskateers coming together will keep you ever so busy and we are all really looking forward to sharing the fun with you, even if it is only via millions of pixels in a slideshow!!!

GOOD LUCK for a successful crop and heaps of money raised for Lupus, TracyM #6773

Unknown said...

I am loving that Fiore bag (heart beating loudly)!
Donna #6036

kellystar said...

Wow, you have been busy! I wish West Virginia was closer to Wisconsin!

Abbey said...

What a crop this will be ! Wish I could join in the fun ! I will have to learn from you as you how to create such an event. I have been absorbing for months now....I would sure like to create for summer ! Thanks for sharing !

Colleen said...

Looks like a fun time will be had. Wish I was close enough to come.

Colleen 2970

Viji Siddharth said...

I saw the pics and it looked so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous event you are organising Maxine....good on you!

xoxo Lyn

Unknown said...

That a very nice to way to teach your children i am impressed :)

Janice 6300