Friday, March 19, 2010

Fiskateer Camp Crop- 8 days and counting



Getting ready for Camp Crop. I've got my orange shoes and shirt!
Wow, what a blast we are having just getting ready. When all the fiskateers are here and we are having so much fun- that will be super. Truly, I really am already so happy that I know we are going to raise a significant amount of money to donate to the Lupus Foundation of America.
Camp Crop will be the crop that no one will ever forget. Last year we had a super fiska-fabulous day and this year is going to be even better.
The charity auction is going to have a large selection of things this year. The Fiskars basket and lime green Rachel Ray cookware are among the items. I will be posting more every day!
If you are in the area on March 27 and want to join us, just call 304-733-9414.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH, I can't wait! I realized last night that it's NEXT weekend!!!
I gotta start getting ready. :)

Gail said...

WOW...I'm excited about the 27th!!

Viji Siddharth said...

You girls are going to have a good time at the crop. Have fun all of you!

TracyM #6773 said...

Oh, look at all those lovely tools - what awesome goodies you have collected for the auction Maxine!!! WOW - it has tools that I haven't even seen in stores. TracyM #6773

Kelly Sas said...

Oh to be able to bid on the Fiskars Bas8655ket and Rachel Ray Cookware!
#

Patty Williams said...

Look at those goodie baskets ! Wow.. wishing you much success !

patty 2832

Unknown said...

That is quite something I sure hope you Girls have a wonderful time it looks like much fun :)

Janice 6300