Monday, February 15, 2010

Obviously, I have too much time on my hands

I don't know how to explain that I sat for 7 hours yesterday and watched a nascar race. Yes, there were two red flags that allowed me to cook a Valentine's dinner for my husband. However, I sat and watched track workers patch a hole on the track. I could go out any day and watch the dept. Of highways do that. Yes, I admit it! I love Nascar. Carl Edwards and Jr. are my favorites. Just ask my husband who heard me screaming for Jr to press the gas pedal harder at the end. I do assume if he could have, he would. Plus, I realize that talking to the drivers on TV probably isn't going to help. I try my best to help them. I find myself pushing my gas pedal leg down hard. I hold my breath when the cars are driving tightly together.
Well, that was my Sunday. Jr did come in second and Carl was 7th, I think. Maybe I did help them.
Well, will probably do the same thing next week.

No comments: