Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crop Fun on Fiskateers

I had the pleasure of being asked to be one of the crop hostess on Fiskateers while the leads were at CHA. I made the schedule for 13 fiskateers who got to be a hostess and present a challenge each hour on Saturday.
Then, I was the hostess for Monday and Tuesday. It was such a total blast to think up challenges and see all the different ways people created layouts using the same criteria.
The most interesting challenge of the day was a roll call of who was on the message boards and where they were from. We had 26 states represented, 6 from Canada, 2 from New Zealand and 2 from Austrialia.
I held a chat two evenings. I provided the prizes for the Saturday chat and all of the other prizes were provided by Fiskars. I love the chats. We can get in some of the craziest conversations and by the time you answer, we are on another subject.
I was a bit sad when Tuesday night came because my time had come to an end. What a wonderful time I had.

2 comments:

Laura C said...

and you did a great job too Maxine!

TracyM #6773 said...

Laura is so right - you did an excellent job as hostess Maxine - thankyou for helping to make the online crop fun!!!