Thursday, February 19, 2009

The store is full

I have spent all week putting out new product. My back is killing me. We got 3 Notions orders, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye Penny Lane, Fiskars (yes, we got all the scallop punches and stamps), Heidi Grace, Making Memories Garden Patch , Prima and I can't even remember what else. I'm sure I am leaving something out.
I have had to take product off the shelf to make room for new. Agood problem to have.
I am so excited that we are having a crop tomorrow and there will be alot of Fiskateers. This group is my second family, customers, and Fiskateers. We take trips together, celebrate birthdays together and scrap together. What more could you want.
I am posting a layout I did for a class that I am taking from May Flaumn at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

3 comments:

pattyb said...

Oh I wish I were close enough to shop at your store Maxine. Yours sounds wonderful!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Hope you all have a wonderful time cropping..I wish i could be there too. Take lots of PICS!

Mardi said...

Save some of your new things for me when I make the trip in April!