Just thinking of 10 random things you might not know about me;
1. I am married and have 2 children, a daughter in law and the 2 greatest grandsons in the whole world.
2 I am lucky to have all my family, including 2 brothers and their families all together in one town. ( Love the big family gatherings)
3. I have always been creative. I have done cross stitch, dough art, painted arts and craft items for 7 years as a job, once made 300 green macrame' brooms for a Woman's Club sale(yes, they all sold) and now have a passion for scrapbooking
4. I am blessed to have many friends who are like a second family
5. Love to see what creative projects others do (I think you could give 10 people identical items and you would get 10 totally different results.
6. I love to travel
7. I have never met a chocolate I didn't like
8. One of my favorite places in the world is on my deck -swinging.
9. I love to meet new people and learn about them.
10. I have learned to enjoy normal. When you have experienced losses in your life, you come to realize that it is the normal everday things that you miss most. There is nothing wrong with a normal day.